WHO we’re looking for:
As a Front-End Software Engineer at Sngular, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to millions of users. Sngular is and always will be an information technology company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users.
WHAT your responsibilities will be:
• Craft aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences.
• Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s products.
• Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
• Execute user research and requirements gathering for new and existing products.
• Understand and implement technologies across the full web stack.
• Manage the release life cycle and feature roadmap of our client’s products.
WHAT requirements we’re looking for:
• Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, math or science discipline and 4+ years of experience delivering user-facing software products.
• Significant understanding of user experience design principals and ability to contribute in design sessions.
• Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Polymer, React, Angular, or Backbone Vue.
• Experience with vector and motion graphics, including SVG, HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, and CSS.
• Knowledge of Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
• Experience with development for mobile platforms with hybrid applications.
• Knowledge of Web Accessibility patterns following WCAG guidelines.
• Familiarity with the whole web stack.
• Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
• Proactive, self-motivated and adapted to changes
• Good communication skill both spoken and written. Spanish is a plus
● Front-end Web Development
● Agile Methodologies
● Angular Material
● SCSS, Sass or Less
● Motion Graphics
● User Experience (UX)
● User Interfaces (UI)
● ADA ( American with Disability Acts) standards is plus Web Accessibility WCAG 2.1
WHAT we’ll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Group Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
WHAT you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.