WHO we’re looking for
As an Angular Frontend Developer at Sngular, you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to millions of users. As a part of a highly specialized team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems for some of the global institutions leading banking digital transformation.
This job is not eligible to be performed in the states of New York, California or Colorado.
WHAT your responsibilities will be
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems.
- Interface with other engineers to plan and organize the development of our client’s products.
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Execute user research and requirements gathering for new and existing products.
- Manage the release life cycle and feature roadmap of our client’s products.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise.
WHAT requirements we’re looking for
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, math or science discipline and 8+ years of experience delivering user-facing software products.
- At least 5+ years developing with JS/ES6/Typescript
- Seasoned knowledge of front end frameworks such as Angular7+
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs
- Significant understanding of user experience design principals and ability to contribute in design sessions.
- Knowledge of Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of Cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / Openshift / GCP) is a plus
- Have experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and adapted to changes
WHAT we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental
- Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness Group
- Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Udemy for Business