Who we’re looking for:
If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an exceptional TAM the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess then we are a match made in heaven! We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst who has worked on highly scalable, high traffic web platforms/applications with low latency. you will use your technical expertise and business acumen to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business. Ideal candidate should have a developed knowledge of design patterns and Software Engineering techniques. As a part a deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
Strong candidate would also have a Senior Project Manager skills and had worked on an agile environment, with large teams and multiple parallel projects, taking care of the management, administrative and bureaucratic tasks, along with building reports, participating in weekly governance meetings, removing impediments and facilitating the work for all sides of the team, with knowledge of the banking common flows and tools, and a tech background in the fintech industry.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate project(s) efforts between the client and the bank.
- Gather all the knowledge about the project(s), the process and the team and represent the bank’s interests with the client.
- Gather and communicate the client’s interests to the bank.
- Supervise and control team(s) effort, commitment, performance on a daily basis.
- Assure that milestones are met.
- Remove road blockers for the team(s).
- Facilitate any kind of resource needed by the team(s).
What requirements we’re looking for:
- Expertise proved in Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Expertise managing geographically distributed teams.
- 5+ years’ experience in Project Management.
- 3+ years’ experience as Tech Lead, Tech Manager or Lead Developer.
- Knowledge of Back and Front-end development technologies.
- Knowledge of Mobile development technologies.
- Very proactive and straight forward personality.
- Willing to jump from the technical to the business side on demand.
- Ability to switch from high to low level needs on demand.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills: creative, analytical, adaptable, logical and
- Banking environments knowledge.
- Agile/Scrum project management
- Tech Lead, Lead Development expertise