WHO we’re looking for:
As a Senior Mobile Developer at Sngular, you’ll be able to develop, design, and analyze different types of mobile applications work with the technical lead on a design, to understand complex business needs and banking industry.
Experience in Android develop, with a solid background in mobile application development is a must.
WHAT you’ll be doing
- Develop company-wise native mobile applications.
- Use the latest technologies and libraries suggested by Android for building responsive native apps.
- Write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Collaborate with team members in an agile environment to design and implement use cases from a set of requirements.
- Participate in customer proposal development and review process.
WHAT you bring:
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or similar technical field.
- 4+ years of experience building mobile applications from scratch.
- Programming experience in AndroidStudio IDE.
- Must have knowledge and understand fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Sonar, Subversion, Confluence and Jira).
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate autonomy as the ideal candidate and working with very little supervision.
WHAT we’ll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Group Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays