Are you entrepreneurial, with an action disposition? Have you already grown from a Developer to a Manager role and are still keen to learn more? As a member of the Enterprise Innovation team, you will develop cutting-edge technologies and usable, productive solutions for end users. You will integrate into an Enterprise Innovation team to manage the development and delivery of applications and solutions within a wide scope ( Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, Microservices Architectures, Edge computing, and IoT). We work applying human-centered design approaches, agile methodologies, and design thinking.
People first: Sngular is a collaborative people-oriented company, we impact society through technology while we are developing our talent as a team. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Our number one value is "People before results" and all decisions are taken together accordingly.
Continuous growth and training: During your time with us, you will be offered opportunities to learn new skills: the newest technologies, gain new certification, become a Tech lead or Manager…leave your comfort zone the way YOU want it! Your career path and treatment will be always personalized, tell us what is your goal so we can reach it together. Our CEO in Spain also started as a Developer with us!
What we offer:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include
- Start-up spirit with the infrastructure of a big organization (we are 1300 already)
- Are you always learning? You will have unlimited Udemy access + training bonuses and benefits for you.
- Work/life balance with flexibility in your schedule: 23 days of Paid Time Off and guaranteed at least 10 days of holidays.
- You can feel safe: Healthcare, Dental care, Vision care, Saving accounts, and insurance on our cost.
- 401(k) - Match 50% up to 6%
- Baby bonding - 10 weeks paid maternity leave for birth mothers + 6 weeks paid parental leave for birth or adoption
- Group Legal Plan
What will you do:
You will thrive inside a dynamic work environment that empowers your ability to explore emerging technologies, changing the way financial industries do business and driving the education of this ever-changing market.
- Manage a group of software engineers across multiple projects and applications
- Oversee the talent management, including recruiting, mentoring, and enabling a culture of learning with a focus on engineering craftsmanship, continuous learning, and continuous improvement
- Lead teams in the development of proofs-of-concept, prototypes, and solutions
- Team up with stakeholders from a bank, third-party partners, Fintechs, software vendors, and academia to design and build innovative prototypes and solutions that tackle real-time issues and advance the core of how we do business
- Foster technology innovation, emerging technologies, adoption of current trends, capabilities, and practices
- Work along a strong design thinking team and be an expert in using technology to advocate for the customer
What you will need to succeed in this role
- Possibly around 4-5 years of experience in a similar role so you can be autonomous
- Hands-on development and delivery experience of Cloud Native applications and solutions
- Developer background and a good understanding of SDLC
- Expertise with Agile-based methodologies and familiar with modern application development of Microservices, API management, Scalable Web-based architectures, DevOps engineering, CI/CD, and Containerization
- Know how to collaborate and work alongside executive-level and senior-level partner stakeholders
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL database models, and "big data" analysis tools and techniques
- Working knowledge in at least one of the emerging technologies such as Blockchain, AI/ML, IoT, Edge Computing, and Quantum.
Ready to make a difference? Send your resume, I am looking forward to getting to know you!