WHO we’re looking for:
If you have that special mix of DNA that makes an exceptional Solution Architect the blend of great business savvy and technical prowess then we are a match made in heaven!
We are looking for a Solution Architect who has worked on highly scalable, high traffic web platforms or applications with low latency, based on an API ecosystem corporate architecture. You will use your technical expertise and business acumen to ensure our high-value customers are able to grow their business. The ideal candidate should have developed knowledge of design patterns and software engineering techniques. As a part a deeply passionate team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems.
Strong candidate would also have a senior project manager skills and had worked on an agile environment, with large teams and multiple parallel projects, taking care of the management, administrative and bureaucratic tasks, along with building reports, participating in weekly governance meetings, removing impediments and facilitating the work for all sides of the team, with knowledge of the banking common flows and tools, and a tech background in the fintech industry.
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- Provide technical leadership to the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of solutions to business requirements
- Prepare and present technical solutions and advise business and product owners on the technical and business value of proposals.
- Work with software engineers, product owners, subject matter experts to understand complex technological and business environments.
- Provide technical and managerial guidance to local and distributed teams
WHAT you bring:
- At least 6 years’ experience in Software Engineering, Systems Architecture, Application Design, Development and Analysis.
- At least 3 years of expertise in the banking and/or fintech industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Tech Lead, Tech Manager or Lead Developer.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an Agile environment.
- At least 1 year’s experience working with distributed teams in different time zones
- Knowledge of diverse technologies such as mainframe applications, database systems, JSON/RESTful APIs and microservices, enterprise service buses, Swagger, YAML.
- Knowledge of backend development technologies (Java).
- Very proactive and straightforward personality.
- Willing to jump from the technical to the business side on demand.
- Ability to switch from high to low-level needs on demand.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills: creative, analytical, adaptable, logical and thorough and be willing to work in a team environment.