WHO we’re looking for:
A candidate should have a passion for developing cutting-edge software as well as
have skills and experiences to perform following day-to-day responsibilities. As a
ballpark, the candidate should have 3 to 7 years of total experience, with 2 – 3 years
in a lead role, in a development team. Following points describe the responsibilities
of the role and skills/experiences needed to perform them.
WHAT you’ll be doing
Design and develop 12-factor cloud-native APIs using latest standards on
Java stack such as micro-services, RESTful APIs, JAVA 8, Spring boot, Docker
● Design and develop micro-services architecture on Cloud utilizing Netflix OSS
Stack and Spring Cloud.
● Design and Develop asynchronous solutions on AWS using SQS, and Message
● Design and Develop batch processes running in AWS and built on Spring
● Develop applications using SQL and NOSQL databases like MySQL, Oracle,
● Define development standards for implementing architectural and server
side design guidelines.
● Design and build secure, scalable, and high-performance micro-services in
● Design and develop applications that comply with Security standards and
authentication such as OWASP, SAML and OAUTH
● Design API specification using RAML. Prior RAML experience would be a
● Design and write test API automation scripts using Postman.
● Be able to develop non-blocking, asynchronous and event driven APIs using
RxJava and/or Netty.
● Work in Agile scrum environment and work with tools such as Jira and
WHAT we’ll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Group Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
WHAT you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.