Who we’re looking for:
As a Scrum Master at Sngular, you will be responsible for managing small to medium size project(s) which include either Technology or Business functional areas across the organization. This position will lead, support, monitor, and manage effective project delivery; communications at team level, and facilitate problem solving and provide recommendations to prevent reoccurrence. This position will work with all stakeholders in the organization, create a master schedule and monitor project(s) to ensure that accurate information is communicated in a clear and concise manner, to ensure that the deliverables remain on-time.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Manages small to medium sized projects from initiation to completion.
- Ensures enterprise project management standards, methodology and best practices are followed and consistently applied.
- Leads project teams and related implementation activities through all project phases.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure the project roadmap is defined and captured in the project plan.
- Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
- Acts as a liaison between business and technical staff at team level.
- Maintains relationships with key business and IT stakeholders.
- Understands the business process viewpoint during issue reviews, planning and implementation sessions.
- Responsible for understanding and ensuring portfolio Kanban Boards are up to date and accurate with an actual visual Kanban board and/or within Rally.
- Drives the appropriate level of project governance to ensure risks, issues and critical dependencies are being addressed.
- Experience with project planning, issue and risk management; resolves project issues and works with project team to identify risk mitigation plan.
- Manages project scope, budget and change control process.
- Assists with analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training.
- Develops and maintains a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, requirements, customer needs and priorities.
- Manages all aspects of the project plan from inception to deployment including operational and cross-functional teams support.
What requirements we’re looking for:
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, math or science discipline and 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification is preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is preferred.
- SAFe Agilist certification is preferred.
- Five (5) + years’ experience in enterprise project management in an IT software development environment.
- Minimum four (5) years’ experience in business process analysis, project management or process management required.
- Strong knowledge of project management tools and processes. Strong Microsoft Project experience and ability to create and maintain project plans of various sizes.
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects from initiation to completion.
- Scrum Master
- Agile Methodologies
- Business process analysis