Who we are looking for:
Sngular is looking for a versatile person to work as Scrum Master for one of our biggest client in the USA with offices in Spain. It is a fully remote position.
You will be responsible for managing projects which will include technology and business areas across the organization.
Teach, mentor, and coach teams on all aspects of Scrum and Kanban, with an emphasis on developing a strong Lean / Kaizen mindset.
People first: Sngular is a collaborative people-oriented company, we impact society through technology while developing our talent as a team. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Our number one value is "People before results" and all decisions are taken together accordingly.
Continuous growth and training: During your time with us, you will be offered opportunities to learn new skills: the newest technologies, gain new certifications, become a Lead or Manager…leave your comfort zone the way YOU want it! Your career path and treatment will always be personalized, tell us what your goal is so we can reach it together. Our CEO in Spain also started as a Developer with us!
What we offer and the perks that you'll have:
A great work environment with the best professional team. Industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Continuous professional growth: Internal training, Annual training allowance, Free unlimited access to UDEMY; Bonus for Obtaining Certifications, Tech talks + Language training
- Work-life balance: Flexible schedule, digital disconnection, full remote.
- Help others to grow and receive a bonus for sharing your knowledge
- Stability and professional growth opportunities
What you'll be doing?:
- Ensure enterprise project management standards, methodology and best practices are followed and consistently applied.
- Lead project teams and related implementation activities through the sprints
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the project roadmap is defined and captured in the backlog
- Communicate project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner
- Act as a adhesive between business and technical staff at the team level
- Maintain relationships with key business and IT stakeholders.
- Understand the business process viewpoint during issue reviews, planning and implementation sessions.
- Drive the appropriate level of project governance to ensure risks, issues and critical dependencies are being addressed.
- Experience with project planning, issue and risk management; resolves project issues and works with the project team to identify risk mitigation plan.
- Assist with analysis, design, testing, system documentation and training.
What would you need to succeed in this role?
- Working understanding of all major Agile frameworks, and Jira with emphasis on Scrum.
- +5 years of experience in similar roles, as a Scrum Master
- Experience in SAFe is a plus.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrating pragmatic approaches, great patience, and ability to navigate through complex dynamics.
- Senior Project Manager skills on an agile environment.
- Excellent presentation, writing, and training skills.
- Strong facilitation skills.