WHO we’re looking for:
As a Scrum Master/Agile Coach at Sngular, you will be responsible for managing small to medium size project(s) which will include technology and business areas across the organization. This position will lead, support, monitor, and manage effective project delivery; communications at a team level, and facilitate problem-solving and provide recommendations to prevent reoccurrence. This person would work with all stakeholders in the organization, create a master schedule and monitor project(s) to ensure that accurate information is communicated in a clear and concise manner, to ensure that the deliverables remain on-time.
Strong candidate would also have a Senior Project Manager skills on an agile environment, with large teams and multiple parallel projects, taking care of the management, administrative and bureaucratic tasks, along with building reports, participating in weekly governance meetings, removing impediments and facilitating the work for all sides of the team, with knowledge of the banking common flows and tools, and a tech background in the fin-tech industry.
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- Develop and update Agile Coaching Roadmaps to onboard teams engaging in Agile Transformation initiatives, and to improve the agility of existing teams.
- Develop training and informational materials to promote Lean / Agile values, principles and practices as part of Newsletter, Brown Bag, Office Hours, Communities of Practice, and Training Workshop initiatives.
- Deliver custom training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Resource Managers, and Executives to evolve from command and control to servant leadership.
- Train Scrum Masters to serve as ambassadors for the Agile Center for Excellence group to drive forward a consistent, unified Agile transformation effort.
- Design, orchestrate, and deliver full Agile transformation initiatives – both at the team and enterprise levels.
- Deliver industry standard Agile Foundations, Scrum Master, and Product Owner courses for internal certification purposes.
- Teach, mentor, and coach teams on all aspects of Scrum and Kanban, with an emphasis on developing a strong Lean / Kaizen mindset.
- Define KPIs, and train at all levels of the organization how to use and interpret these metrics while preserving the transparency, psychological safety, self-organization, and empowerment of teams.
- Develop approaches to verify the progress of Lean / Agile transformation efforts, and elaborate strategies to avoid or correct misalignment with Enterprise Agile Transformation goals, priorities and standards.
WHAT you bring:
● Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, engineering, math or science discipline and 4+ years of relevant experience.
● Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is a must.
● Ideally Project Management Professional (PMP) or PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification.
● Ideally SAFe Agilist certification.
● Five (5) + years’ experience in project management in a software development environment.
● Strong knowledge of project management tools and processes.
● Ability to manage small to medium size projects from initiation to completion.
WHAT we’ll bring:
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading
benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
• Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
• Dental PPO Plan
• Vision Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Account
• Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• Critical Illness
• Group Legal Plan
• Paid Time Off and Holidays
WHAT you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.