We are looking for strong, highly technical, software engineers specialized in Java backend technologies, who have worked with microservice architectures, streaming apps, NoSQL databases and CI/CD pipelines. As a part of a highly specialized team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems for some of the global institutions leading banking digital transformation. He/she will wholeheartedly identify with our team’s commitment to “Always Deliver” (quality code, not slides).
This role requires experience in highly scalable, high traffic web platforms or applications with low latency, based on an API ecosystem corporate structure. If he/she has experience with an agile environment with large distributed software development teams would be nice to have.
Remotely from Mexico for USA projects.
● Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
● Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
● Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
● Outline and enact back-end and front-end components and services
● Promote top programming practices and standards
● Work closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure - Comprehensive knowledge of Java, Spring, NoSQL, and RESTFUL web services
● Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
● Technology Stack: Java (8+), Spring, REST APIs, Mongo DB, Kafka, Openshift, Docker
● Minimum 6 years of experience in Java Development in the financial services industry.
● Experience of a minimum of 4 years working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins.
● Design and develop microservices architecture on Cloud.
● Prior experience integrating with backend APIs.
● An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
● A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
● Excellent english oral and written communication skills
● High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).