WHO we are looking for:
At Sngular we are looking for a Full Stack Engineer. An Angular Frontend Developer.
WHAT we’ll bring:
People first: Sngular is a collaborative people-oriented company, we impact society through technology while we are developing our talent as a team. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Our number one value is "People before results" and all decisions are taken together accordingly.
Growth and training: During your time with us, you will be offered opportunities to learn new skills: the newest technologies, gain new certification, become a Tech lead or a Manager…leave your comfort zone the way YOU want it! Your career path and treatment will be always personalized, tell us what is your goal so we can reach it together. Our Global CEO also started as a Developer with us!
- Continuous professional growth: Internal training, Annual training allowance, Free unlimited access to UDEMY; Bonus for Obtaining Certifications, Tech talks + Language training
- Work-life balance: Respected schedule, Digital disconnection, PTO, Full remote...
- Welcome KIT
- Very fun virtual and face to face events
- Great work environment with the best professional team
- Stability and professional growth opportunities
- Technical challenges
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- Analyze new technologies and design prototypes for continuing improvements
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment
- Outline and enact front-end components and services
- Promote top programming practices and standards
- Knowledge of the planning, launching, and refactoring phases of code
WHAT you will need to succeed in this role:
- Experience with testing tools as a Mockito, Bamboo...
- An Agile mindset with experience working in an Agile environment.
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
*This job is not eligible to be performed in the states of New York, New Jersey, California or Colorado.